Due to the current Covid-19 virus our board has decided to hire a:
Corporate Physician (24-32 hours)
• Preparing and assisting the board and global management teams in any future medical crisis, drafting medical protocols that are valid for the current Covid-19 threat as well as future healthcare related threats;
• Taking blood tests, or coordinating this, and analyzing results concerning Covid-19;
• Liaise with laboratories and research institutes, preferably international;
• Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options;
• Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing;
• Collaborate closely with the PMO (preventief medisch onderzoek) manager and safety & security officer;
• Assisting the board and safety manager with achieving a health and safety policy which prevents the emerging of occupational diseases;
• Advising the board and safety manager in taking the right measures after conducting the occupational periodic medical exams
• Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
The perfect candidate:
• Proven experience as a physician, preferably with knowledge of diseases, epidemiology and virology;
• Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics;
• Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology;
• Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications;
• Ability to finding the right balance between employees well-being and corporate interests;
• Work experience in an international work environment respecting cultural differences;
• Hands on mentality, convincing and charismatic;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (knowledge of Dutch and other languages is preferable);
• Respect for patient’s confidentially;
• Compassionate and approachable;
• Decisive and open work to with other cultures.
What do we offer:
• Employment as an independent contractor via our HR partner, GrassGreener Europe.
• The possibility to make a difference in an international company
• Being part of a renowned Globally Logistic Service Provider
Interested or Questions?
This search is handled by our preferred supplier of HR services, GrassGreener Europe. Interested or questions?
Please contact Mr. E. Barenholz at email@example.com of call +31.165.521004 of +18.104.22.168144
Acquisition on this vacancy is not appreciated. Any resumes send to us by external parties will be deemed to be owned by us and no fees will be paid to any agency.