Director of Execution
Gakon Netafim is a world leader in greenhouse farming, providing growers with a comprehensive offering of the best greenhouse technologies, structures, irrigation, fertigation, and crop growing expertise. Gakon Netafim combines Gakon’s 70 years of Dutch heritage expertise in glasshouse manufacturing, and Netafim’s global presence and expertise in precision agriculture, enabling farmers to maximize productivity and efficiency in all climate conditions.
For the expanding of our team, we are currently looking for a:
Director of Execution (COO)
Main mission, goal of position
Netafim recognizes the greenhouse sector as a growth engine that is an integral part of the company's growth strategy over the next few years. Under this initiative, the company is seeking to recruit skilled personnel to lead the Project Execution activity (A to Z).
In this position, the employee will be fully responsible for the execution of the projects while collaborating with other departments and stakeholders in the organization.
The ideal candidate should have an extended professional experience working for a greenhouse company, an up-to-date understanding of greenhouse technologies and structures, and commercial background.
Major areas of responsibility, main processes, tasks
- Managing the full cycle of the project execution (from the agreement part till project handover);
- Implement efficient communication and support interfaces while collaborating with other departments;
- Responsibility for business results and GH Unit objectives;
- Ensures federal and state regulations pertaining to GH structures and technologies are observed and adhered to in each Country will operate;
- Creation of an effective and efficient organization under his/her responsibility focusing on employees, work interfaces, coordination and knowledge sharing in the project teams;
- Be a proactive member of the company management team.
Skills & Abilities
- Superior experience in leading processes in GH Business;
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Self-starter, comfortable with prospecting new business and opportunities at grower and channel level;
- Possess a positive "can-do" attitude coupled with an outstanding work ethic;
- Ability to plan & organize activities, multi-task and follow through on commitments;
- Team player who has demonstrated an ability to collaborate towards a common goal;
- Strong leading skills;
- Languages: English – mandatory. Dutch – major advantage (additional languages are an advantage).
Are you interested in this role? Please apply in English by pressing the APPLY button that you will find below this vacancy.
If you want to hear more about this job, please contact our Managing Director, Mr. Eli Barenholz at email@example.com or call our office at +31.165.521004.