Enterprise Relationship Manager (ERM)
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400.000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for
• Carry a revenue quota to meets or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
• You will provide day to day leadership and may act as a team leader.
• Identify, develop, implement, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix products and services revenue within assigned enterprise accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Draw up and implement analysis of key accounts, using EMEA methodology
• Understand and document customer’s business and IT strategies, priorities and goals.
• Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
• Establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants and sales specialists to access and utilise appropriate internal resources.
• Take on responsibility for overall project management – from acquisition of new IT projects to coordination of project participants.
• Establish and maintain relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
• Understand and navigate account procurement practices to successfully negotiate profitable licensing contracts.
• Drive timely resolution of customer issues and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction with Citrix products and services.
• Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring customer concern.
• Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
• Ensure accurate and timely forecasts and management reporting in SalesForce.com.
• Substantial sales experience, selling software to large enterprise accounts. Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within enterprise accounts.
• Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships to position and sell software and services to listed companies.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships with both business and IT customers and develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing, technology, implementation, and product development teams.
• Strong consultative selling ability – critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication, and presentation.
• Proven ability to close large complex deals with enterprise accounts.
• Demonstrated knowledge of strategic/large account sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals.
• High energy, motivated self-starter attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences in the local language and in English.
• Solid understanding of Citrix competitive domain and technologies.
Functional Area: Enterprise Relationship Manager
What you're looking for
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
• Excellent salary and commission plan
• Company car or car allowance
• Family Health insurance plan
• Employee assistance program
• Pension plan
• Time off and absence programs
• Professional development and mentorship opportunities
• Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
• Employee resource groups
• 18 weeks of paid parental leave
• And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
If you want to hear more about this job, please contact our Managing Director, Mr. Eli Barenholz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at +31.165.521004.