Market Sales Manager Poland / CEE
The ideal candidate lives in Poland / CEE, can work from a home office and will visit the HQ in the Netherlands on a regular basis.
• Function holder reports to the Managing Director of Trust Chem Europe BV in Deventer, The Netherlands.
• Co-responsible for the commercial results (pricing, volume, turnover and margin) of the organic pigment business in Poland / CEE.
• Contributes actively into the definition of the overall sales strategy and takes responsibility for the proper (partly self) implementation of the resulting regional activities.
• Address, quantify and prioritize market opportunities and threats.
• Develop and maintain and expand an excellent relationship with decision makers at Key Accounts and the extensive network of distributors in Poland / CEE to ensure that the company’s objectives and commitments can be realized at all times by Trust Chem’s sales and customer service/logistics organization.
• Initiate input for the annual sales plan and budget and its quarterly up-dates and ensure timely input from all people concerned.
• Assist/visit all relevant trade conferences and exhibitions (as exhibitor or visitor) and act as the company representative to promote the company and its product range towards (potential) customers and other important visitors.
* Outstanding communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels, verbally, in writing and in a group setting Strong negotiation and sales/closing skills, strong relationship building skills
* Demonstrates and promotes openness; welcoming; listening to and accommodating others’ input
* Excellent team worker
* Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, at all levels and across all functions within and outside the organisation
* High degree of emotional intelligence
* High energy levels, highly driven, dominant, independent, sociable, motivated
* Sound command both in speaking and in writing of English and Polish.
* Outstanding track record of meeting challenging sales targets.
* University or college degree in a commercial or relevant technical discipline or demonstrated comparable experience and expertise.
* Clear thinker.
* Ability to assimilate and analyse large amounts of data quickly.
* Able to translate and use customer information for business improvement.
* High energy level, and willingness to travel in Poland / CEE and to the HQ.
* Highly effective at juggling multiple projects and prioritizing them.
* Able to work on own initiative.
* Goal-oriented and data-driven.
* Willingness and ability to travel frequently as needed.
Application to role:
* Apply previous experience to help make recommendations to improve and expand sales activities and best practices.
About Trust Chem
They have substantial expertise in colour chemistry across all segments, including:
• Plastics and Master Batches
• Specialty applications
The European subsidiary of Trust Chem Co. Ltd is Trust Chem Europe BV which has its own warehousing facilities in Venlo (NL). By now well-established on the European market, Trust Chem Europe BV is growing year on year thanks to its focus on customer service, the reliable high quality of its products, full REACH compliance, local European technical support, as well as excellent logistics.
* Car allowance / Company Car
* Pension plan and Healthcare
Are you interested in this role? Please apply in English by pressing the APPLY button that you will find on our website.
If you want to hear more about this job, please contact our Managing Director, Mr. Eli Barenholz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at +31.165.521004.