Senior Account Executive Belgium
What will you be doing?
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing new prospects and expanding existing accounts by researching prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to
• Using consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offering unique perspectives on their business
• Offering customers insights and perspectives on IT needs that are fulfilled by our solutions
• Using competitive analysis to educate customers on the value of our solutions
• Continuously pursuing quota goals by working directly with the customer during negotiation
• Working both collaboratively with dedicated pre-sales engineers and other cross-functional team members to help close business and increase AvePoint’s sales volume
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients, including executive level stakeholders
• Leveraging existing industry partnerships to grow AvePoint’s presence in region
• Working with internal marketing teams to lead regional campaigns, both in person and remotely
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
You are tasked with bringing in new business with our largest customers. You need to be highly competitive and a strategic thinker with the ability to spot new opportunities that generate revenue. You are someone who has a strong sense of urgency and accountability to execute the full sales cycle. takes pride in seeing all of your hard work and strategy development pay off when you see the final results.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
• Experience in lead sales role within team selling environment also required
• Previous success in handling large accounts over lengthy sales campaigns (6-12 months) in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market strongly advised
• Executive level relationship selling experiences a must
• General familiarity with selling methodologies and processes required
• Necessary language skills are required in Dutch, French and English
What we have to offer
* OTE Salary of 200k, split 50/50 in fix and variable
* realistic and (over)achievable OTE target
* Pension Plan
* Car allowance
If you want to hear more about this job, please contact our Managing Director, Mr. Eli Barenholz at email@example.com or call our office at +31.165.521004.